Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Kitty's gotta eat!

This morning I was super rushed all the way around. Chris had to get a ride to the "park and ride" to get to the airport early this morning. I woke at 5:15 am but needed to drop him off before 6am. I got to the gym around 6:15am and did a quickie workout of upper body moves on the machines. I ran home to walk the dogs and have a quick breakfast of two fried eggs (in pam) and some raspberries. I really wanted to do oatmeal but that was going to take me too long.

On my dog walk I spotted the cutest little black and white kitty. He looks to be about 4-6 months old. He is all black except for the backs of his feet are white and a bit of white on one side of his face. I tried to get close to him but the dogs were making him nervous. The pugs could care less about cats by the way. If they can't eat it or pee on it they are not interested. When I got home I put out some dry and wet cat food. Hopefully he will make his way down the street. Cats have an incredible sense of smell. I decided to name him Daryl.

I brought leftovers today for lunch but I forgot I have to do some CE out of the office this afternoon. I am going to have to eat "out" and eat much later than usual today. I will bring a Trio bar with me to eat on the way and hope for the best. Prometric does not let you bring in food or drinks.

I will be having my snack of Fage yougurt with cherry a bit earlier, about 10am.

0 comments: