Friday, August 21, 2009

Some like it plain ~ Friday

Today is Friday and I am taking the day off from working out. I will do some stretching late night but other than that I feel like I need to get some R&R before tomorrows big run. This morning I tired out a "raw" oatmeal recipie that I got off another food blog I read. You soak 1/2 cup of whole oats overnight in a nut milk like soy or almond. The next day you add in Greek yogurt, nut butter, one banana, and some agave nectar. I didn't care for it much and threw it away to start over. I made my ususal of 1/2 cup oatmeal with water topped with flax seed, strawberrys and a drizzle of vanilla agave nectar. Of course I also had 1 egg fried in Pam. Eggs are great in the AM, what can I say?

For snack today I will be having a Fage Greek yogurt with strawberry. For lunch more leftover chicken lettuce wraps with a bit of hot sauce, plum sauce and hosin. I decided to play it safe and eat the last of the leftovers instead of heading out. My stomache is sore from the cheese I ate last night. At one point I was totally intolerant of dairy but now I can eat a little and be OK. Last night was over my limit!

PT later today to, hopefully I won't get all sweaty again.......

0 comments: